Welcome! I would like to introduce myself as the Gifted Support Teacher who works with gifted students from kindergarten through seventh grade. I am excited about and dedicated to the field of gifted education.
Follow me on Twitter @Mohr Gifted
- University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown – Bachelor of Science degree in Elementary Education
- Penn State University at Harrisburg – Master of Education degree
- Pennsylvania Department of Education – Gifted Endorsement Graduate Certificate
- Elementary Education
- Middle Level Mathematics & English
- Reading Specialist
- Gifted Education Endorsement
- I love to travel! I've visited 5 of the 7 continents and dipped my toes in all 5 Great Lakes!
- Skiing is one of my favorite hobbies! I chaperone the TMS Ski Club trips in the winter.
The state of Pennsylvania mandates Gifted Support Services for all students who have been identified as gifted according to Chapter 16 of the Pennsylvania School Code. The Gifted Program is one way the Trinity Area School District supports the needs of exceptional students. The Gifted Program aims to deliver enriching, rigorous, and specialized instruction aligned to the National Gifted Standards.