Trinity High School to Offer Summer Physical Education (P.E.) Opportunity
Trinity Area High School will be providing incoming sophomores, juniors and seniors the opportunity to meet their required physical education credit by enrolling in summer gym.
June 17th - July 11th 8:30 A.M. - 12:30 P.M.
Make-up day - July 15th
Monday, March 25th - 2019 and end on Friday, April 12th
Registration instructions and link to registration listed below
*** Those admitted to a class will receive notification from their counselor at the time of scheduling. ***
Rules for Participation
1. The student must attend each day and complete the course requirements to receive the half credit.
2. Two” tardies” equals an absence. The third tardy is grounds for dismissal.
3. Early dismissals do not count as a full day.
4. One make-up day will be offered on July 15, 2019.
5. VARSITY ATHLETICS neither count as class attendance nor can students come late to class from practice.
6. Each P.E. student must be physically able to perform all of the activities at the beginning of the Summer Program or they will not be permitted to enroll. No medical adaptations are acceptable for concussions, knee, arm, leg, and other injuries.
7. Each P.E. class is limited to 30 pupils per section/teacher.
8. VACATIONS are not excused absences.
9. Excused absence reasons must be academic or school-extra-curricular related in nature. While excused, the student must make up the absence in order to receive credit.
10. The dress code for P.E. requires t-shirts, gym shorts, warm-up pants or sweats. Tank tops, halter tops, and bikini tops are forbidden. Sports bras cannot be worn as an outer garment.
11. Running, basketball, or tennis shoes must be worn at all times while in P.E. class.
12. Trinity High School Handbook rules are in effect at all times.
Tuition Fees & Payments
The cost per course is $125.00 and the only forms of payment is by CHECK or MONEY ORDER.
All MONEY ORDERS or Checks must be submitted to Mrs. Franz, Guidance Secretary by Friday, April 12, 2019.
*** Only one MONEY ORDER or check per family is necessary. ***
ONLINE REGISTRATION MUST BE COMPLETED at the following link:
*** No paper registrations will be accepted ***
Counselor Contact Information
PLEASE CONTACT your counselor with any questions.
Mrs. Cindy Garda (H-O) at (724)223-2000 ext. 6513
Mrs. Tia Burns (A-G) at (724) 223-2000 ext. 6512
Mrs. Maggie Amaismeier (P-Z) at (724) 223-2000 ext. 6511