* PLEASE WATCH FOR UPDATED INFORMATION CONCERNING VOLUNTEERS FOR THE 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR. VOLUNTEER TRAININGS ARE BEING SCHEDULED IN EACH OF THE 6 BUILDINGS
* ALL EMPLOYEES OF TASD ARE AUTOMATICALLY ON THE VOLUNTEER LIST
The following clearances are necessary in order to volunteer at any of the Trinity Area schools:
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance (Act 151) * Be sure to use a letter of the alphabet for the first character in your password.
- Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Record Check (Act 34)
- ACT 114 FBI Fingerprints - See the link in the upper right column of this page for more information on the new vendor and instructions on how to get fingerprinted. Please note that you will need the IdentoGO Service Code for schools. The code is 1KG6XN (please refer to the instructions listed on the right-hand side of this page.)
- Act 24 (forms provided at the training)
- Please also provide a copy of your driver's license
ALL CLEARANCES MUST BE SUBMITTED TO THE BUILDING PRINCIPAL
Please read the attached letter and procedures outlining requirements to volunteer in the district. Please contact your building principal with any questions.